Frequently Asked Questions
If you don't find your question, contact us.
- I can not go to the office at the time and I don't want to use the app
- You can contact our offices and schedule a visit with our sales representatives. They will do everything possible to help you.
- Can I send Bitcoin to a relative who lives abroad?
- The Bitcoin in a digital currency that you will have available anywhere in the world, you can send a value from your wallet to anyone else.
- Why do I have to give my data to make the purchase and sale of cryptocurrencies?
- We need to verify your identity in order to register in our systems and be able to make these two options.
- How do I recover my password?
- Touch "I forgot my password" and follow the steps we send in your email.
- What is the difference between buying and selling in the app or doing it in our offices?
- There are two main differences, first is the time it takes to receive the money or the BTC and the second is the minimum and maximum limits.
Whenever you need extra help it is recommended that you come to our offices so they can help you.
- I want to delete my data, what should I do?
- Contact us by email, register your personal information and we will cancel your registration within a period of 48 hours.
- I sent a different document by mistake, what should I do now?
- Nothing, just wait for the verification department to reject it so you can send it again.
- How do I know if my account is verified?
- We will send you a notice to your email, you can also see it in your registry inside the app.
- How to make a new wallet?
- It's easy, just place your email, validate it and place a PIN, the wallet will be created automatically.